- Leo.org: German<>English, German<>French, German<>Spanish, German<>Italian, and German<>Chinese. Separate discussion forums and vocabulary trainers available for each language.
- pons.de: German<>English, German<>French, German<>Spanish, German<>Italian, and German<>Russian. Vocabulary trainer, web blog, and podcast for language aquisition.
- DIX: German<>English and German<>Spanish, English<>Spanish.
Verb conjugation, forum, vocabulary trainer, vocabulary, grammar.
- Langenscheidt: German<>English, German<>French, German<>Spanish, and German<>Turkish. About 45000 key words and phrases.
- Il Sansoni: German<>Italian. Precise definitions and scientific vocabulary.
- Super-Spanisch.de: German<>Spanish. More than 155000 entries.
- Larousse: German<>French, English<>French, French<>Spanish, and French<>Italian. 135 000 definitions, 92 000 synonyms, 29 000 antonyms, 34 000 phrases, 15 000 homonyms, 9 000 quotations, conjugations.
- Il Sabatino Coletti: Italian dictionary and thesaurus. Orthography, pronunciation and syntax of the Italian language.
- DRAE: Spanish dictionary and thesaurus. Grammar, orthography, linguistic database.
- Obergericht Zürich: Terminology of criminal law and related areas for the languages German, English, French, Spanish, and Italian (.pdf, 674 pages).
- IATE: The terminology database of the European Union for all European language combinations.
- dictionnaire-commercial.com: Approx. 9 000 terms and phrases from the area of commerce and economics with short and comprehensible definitions. French<>German, French<>English, French<>Italian and French<>Spanish.
- mijnwoordenboek.nl: Specialist dictionary for law with translations in all language combinations of the languages Dutch, French, English, German and Spanish.
Orthography, synonyms, conjugations, encyclopedia.
- simone.it: On this website you can find different specialist dictionaries in Italian: law, economics, finance, European Union, Italian and European history of law inter alia.
- de-it.ch: Glossary Italian>German for the specialty area of national insurance.
- Deutsche Bank Lexikon: Banking and Stock Glossary of the Deutsche Bank with definitions in German and English translations.
- Terminologiedatenbank des Auswärtigen Amtes: Terminology database for official use in the Federal Republic of Germany for the languages German, English, French, Spanish, with a country index.